Monday 28 June 2010

Vampire Rage - Available Now!


tricktale's second game; Vampire Rage is now available to purchase HERE

Cursed for an eternity with the loss of a loved one. Revenge is a dish best served cold! Vampire Rage is a fast paced shooter, themed around vampires and the undead. Can you handle the RAGE?!


Vampire Rage is a vertical scrolling shooter for the Xbox Live Indie Games platform. It features high quality visuals, addictive gameplay and an epic sound track. The game can be played either single player or two player, with local and global highscores.

1 comment:

HomiSite said...

Hey, some feedback on Vampire Rage:
- Are the "Live" highscores indeed online highscores? Because I only see my highscore there.
- Why are the controls always explained at game start, but the system behind the bomb nowhere?

All in all it's a nice and beautiful game. But I doubt I will finish it because I am a baaad shooter player, hehe.

Post a Comment