Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Monday, 25 April 2011
A different experience every time you play.
More details will be revealed very soon.
Check out the teaser trailer:
Thursday, 29 July 2010
We are delighted by how well the game has been received by gamers and critics alike.
Thanks for all of the support.
Please note: most of these reviews were written (or recorded) prior to the game being patched.
Independent Charles Show Episode 5 (UK Inside Xbox Channel)
NOW Gamer: http://www.nowgamer.com/reviews/xbox-live/9303/vampire-rage
Drunken Gamers Podcast: http://www.robotpanic.com/tag/vampire-rage/
Game Set Watch: http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2010/06/tricktale_unleashing_vampire_r.php
Armless Octopus: http://www.armlessoctopus.com/2010/07/14/xbox-indie-review-vampire-rage/
Small Cave Games: http://smallcavegames.blogspot.com/2010/07/try-it-or-die-7410.html
Digital Quarters: http://digitalquarters.blogspot.com/2010/07/four-quarter-friday-vampire-rage.html
Gay Gamer: http://gaygamer.net/2010/07/xbox_indie_review_roundup_7210.html
Crush! Frag! Destroy!: http://www.crushfragdestroy.com/2010/07/06/xbox-live-indie-dome-june-14th-%E2%80%93-june-27th-2010/
8Bit Horse: http://8bithorse.blogspot.com/2010/07/vampire-rage-xbox-live-indie-games.html
Friday, 9 July 2010
The first patch for Vampire Rage has been submitted and will hopefully be active within the next few days.
Here is the final list of changes:
- Only one entry per Gamertag will be entered into the Live Highscores board
- Joystick / D-Pad support
- New bomb positioning system for both Joystick and Control Pad
- Mapped Fire, Sword and Slow to extra buttons
- Increased starting lives for Normal difficulty to five
- Decreased difficulty of first stage / boss
- Added ability to skip stages to Pause screen
- Added new blood collection graphic (less intrusive)
- Disabled highscore sharing during gameplay (caused the game to hang)
- Added Info screen for patch notes
- Changed boxart
Happy gaming and we hope to see you on the global highscore board.
Monday, 5 July 2010
- Joystick / D-Pad support with new a new system for bomb targeting.
- Additional Controls screen for joysticks.
- New boxart.
Wednesday, 30 June 2010
- Seperate highscore boards for Normal and Rage modes.
- Only one gamertag entry per global highscore board will be entered (highest entry)
- Joystick support
- New game boxart