The first patch for Vampire Rage has been submitted and will hopefully be active within the next few days.
Here is the final list of changes:
- Only one entry per Gamertag will be entered into the Live Highscores board
- Joystick / D-Pad support
- New bomb positioning system for both Joystick and Control Pad
- Mapped Fire, Sword and Slow to extra buttons
- Increased starting lives for Normal difficulty to five
- Decreased difficulty of first stage / boss
- Added ability to skip stages to Pause screen
- Added new blood collection graphic (less intrusive)
- Disabled highscore sharing during gameplay (caused the game to hang)
- Added Info screen for patch notes
- Changed boxart
Happy gaming and we hope to see you on the global highscore board.